UConn housing

Started by MsPurtell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

M

MsPurtell

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone here e-mailed me recently with UConn housing questions and I can't figure out how to get the message back up, so I'll answer here.

I honestly don't know a heck of a lot about housing in the Forest as I do not live there (DH and I bought a condo near WHartford center). I think a person at UConn to ask might be Sandie Krawczynski (hope I spelled that right). If she doesn't know how to help she can probably refer your question to someone who can help.

Good luck with your housing quest. I know my classmates who live in the Forest like it there!

Margaret