UCSD app problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saiyaman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got the go ahead from UCSD, but here's the deal. everytime i load their secondary pdf and try to print it, my computer freezes. i've tried this on multiple computers and it's the same thing. the pdf file itself loads okay, except the first page is all grey...has anyone else had this problem? man, quick aside here, secondary applications are the biggest pile of horse****. i feel like i'm gonna end up spending more on secondaries than any other part of this process. anyway, any help on the app. problem would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

did you get an email from them?

yeah, got the email today

Members don't see this ad :)
Usually they have more than one format available. Can you check if they have a word *.doc format? When I filled out the secondary app last year I think I had the option of downloading either a doc or pdf. Also, trying upgrading your Adobe Acrobat reader.

Good luck writing your autobiography. Fun !!!!! :p

Originally posted by saiyaman
i got the go ahead from UCSD, but here's the deal. everytime i load their secondary pdf and try to print it, my computer freezes. i've tried this on multiple computers and it's the same thing. the pdf file itself loads okay, except the first page is all grey...has anyone else had this problem? man, quick aside here, secondary applications are the biggest pile of horse****. i feel like i'm gonna end up spending more on secondaries than any other part of this process. anyway, any help on the app. problem would be much appreciated.

what was the date that was listed of ur application being received when u checked the online status page? u might trying downloading the file by right click, SAVE AS, then opening it.