Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UCSD app problem

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by saiyaman, Jul 29, 2002.

1. saiyaman

saiyaman Member
    7+ Year Member

i got the go ahead from UCSD, but here's the deal. everytime i load their secondary pdf and try to print it, my computer freezes. i've tried this on multiple computers and it's the same thing. the pdf file itself loads okay, except the first page is all grey...has anyone else had this problem? man, quick aside here, secondary applications are the biggest pile of horsesh!t. i feel like i'm gonna end up spending more on secondaries than any other part of this process. anyway, any help on the app. problem would be much appreciated.

2. calbears84

calbears84 professional baller
    7+ Year Member

did you get an email from them?

3. saiyaman

saiyaman Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah, got the email today

4. Cambrian

Cambrian Colonel/Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Usually they have more than one format available. Can you check if they have a word *.doc format? When I filled out the secondary app last year I think I had the option of downloading either a doc or pdf. Also, trying upgrading your Adobe Acrobat reader.

Good luck writing your autobiography. Fun !!!!! :p

5. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

what was the date that was listed of ur application being received when u checked the online status page? u might trying downloading the file by right click, SAVE AS, then opening it.