UCSF Acceptances Coming UP!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just got the acceptance in the mail... in Los Angeles... pretty stoked.

:)

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Dr. Dodger Dog
just got the acceptance in the mail... in Los Angeles... pretty stoked.

:)

congrats! i'm sure this feels good after getting no love from stanford.

Doger Dog,

When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations, dr. dodger dog! :clap:

thanks guys....

yeah i've been pretty lucky in this whole process... it was a let down after the early shaft from stan but things turned out ok in the end...

i interviewed 10/18 i think...

Congrats, Hot Dog! That's great!

Oh, just wondering, did anything on your status check page happen to change post-interview or do they stop updating that?

my status page hasn't changed at all... they probably won't update it post interview

Congrats Dodger Dog!!! :clap: :clap:

Thanks for the info, Dr. Dodger Dog. And a big congrats to you too, Trix! :clap:

Well, Harvard and NYU didn't want to invite me for interviews, but nothing else matters now that...

UCSF ACCEPTED ME! Just returned from 2 weeks of business travel to open my mailbox today and find the big envelope! It's my first choice school and my heart won't stop beating!

For those who are wondering: I interviewed on Nov 18 and the letter was postmarked Jan 21.

Originally posted by NYC Non-Trad
my heart won't stop beating!

i hope that this continues!!! congratulations nyc. now all you have to do is sit back and chill. trust me, it is better hear than i had ever imagined. get ready for some demading, but incredibly inspiring exeriences. well done!!!