Ethics

10+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
ok people i had a talk to one of the professors in ucsf today...she told me that ucsf traditionally has 24 seats, and then there are around 12 people in high alternate list....after this is the medium alternate list (where unfortubately i am as well ;)) so she was of the opinion that only if somethin miraculous happens would you be able to get a admission!!! so people on medium alternate list plz start lookin for other options....not to discourage ny1 but it is for the gud of every1!!!
Regards,
Ethics

Marlboro Lights

10+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2008
Status (Visible)
ok people i had a talk to one of the professors in ucsf today...she told me that ucsf traditionally has 24 seats, and then there are around 12 people in high alternate list....after this is the medium alternate list (where unfortubately i am as well ;)) so she was of the opinion that only if somethin miraculous happens would you be able to get a admission!!! so people on medium alternate list plz start lookin for other options....not to discourage ny1 but it is for the gud of every1!!!
Regards,
Ethics

Hi ethics...if i am not wrong i think you got into UOP...are you accepting UOP or looking at other options....

Ethics

10+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
yeah ur right...i was waiting fr boston actually but as they r not yet replyin i think i would go ahead with uop!!!...

About the Ads

Marlboro Lights

10+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2008
Status (Visible)
all the best...did u already interview in boston...i interviewed there as well...i am on the waiting list on UOP....just hoping for something to happen

Ethics

10+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
yeah my interview is over....n dat is d reason im in a fix after talkin to seniors there i realised that the patients flow condition is really poor! dat puts me in a fix!

TuffyDDS

10+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2008
Status (Visible)
yeah my interview is over....n dat is d reason im in a fix after talkin to seniors there i realised that the patients flow condition is really poor! dat puts me in a fix!
Did you mean talking to seniors at Boston? or UOP? .. thanks in advance

La fea

10+ Year Member
May 6, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Pacific has excellent clinics. Dont know about BU though!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.