Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if UCSF accepts P/NP classes for their pre-reqs? I looked all over their website, and it doesn't mention anything about it. I'm assuming if they accept AP classes, it seems like they should accept P/NP. I just wanted to see if anyone on here knew before I went to call them and ask.
I think it would be no problem depending on the situation. For my undergraduate school. everyone's freshmen year first semester transcript will have Pass/Fail grades for ALL classes. So in that situation, UCSF will have to accept that grade. But double check with UCSF in case...ya never know
Priceless words of wisdom right there 
Looking back at my supp. application ... I think I should consider myself super lucky to even receive an interview invitation ... unless my invitation was a mistake? 
Yay! GO Pharmacy! Good luck to everyone!