UCSF DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clyn2002

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I received an invitation for interview weekend at UCSF for the class of 2017 and was wondering who else has as well and if anyone out there is currently a DPT student who remembers the process? Just trying to figure out how to prepare and what questions they will ask. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I received an invitation for interview weekend at UCSF for the class of 2017 and was wondering who else has as well and if anyone out there is currently a DPT student who remembers the process? Just trying to figure out how to prepare and what questions they will ask. Thanks!

Yea, I will be heading out there for the interview weekend as well (from so-cal). They sent out an email with the timeline for events, seems intense! Excited and scared at the same time.

Did you guys get an email with your specific registration time yet? They said they'd let us know no later than January 20th...

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys get an email with your specific registration time yet? They said they'd let us know no later than January 20th...

I just got mine today!

Hello,

Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me about your experience with the interview at UCSF for DPT. There are almost no resources, and searching the forums, your post is all that showed up! I know it was a year ago, but it would really help me prepare! I'm not even sure you'll see this! If you do and have the time, I'm wondering if they ask any specific questions testing PT knowledge, or if it's more of a getting to know you thing. Is it a group interview or individual? Thanks a lot!

Yea, I will be heading out there for the interview weekend as well (from so-cal). They sent out an email with the timeline for events, seems intense! Excited and scared at the same time.

Hi, I know this is a long shot, but I was hoping you could tell me what the process of interviewing at UCSF for PT was like last year! I know this is a big ask, but I'm trying to prepare ahead. It has been over a year since I was in classes/volunteered so I feel behind and wonder what I should bone up on in terms of the PT world. Is the interview more about your own experiences, your PT knowledge, the school itself?