UCSF Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wasabi007

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi...

Are there any current UCSF students who are looking for a roommate? or know of any friends who need a roommate? OR...have any helpful hints on where are the best places to look for housing?

thanks!
-wasabi007

Members don't see this ad.

Psi Omega Dental Frat. best deal in town...under 500, house chef, 7 min from campus...415.759.8201
ask for tom/joel.

hi smiledoc~

thanks so much for the reply! how did you find out about this deal? are you currently residing in the frat house yourself? do you know if you need to pledge the frat to live there? if so, how strenuous is the pledging process?

thanks!

-wasabi007

Members don't see this ad :)
<a href="http://www.craigslist.org" target="_blank">www.craigslist.org</a> :cool:

hey salsadoc...

i didn't know that you posted in this forum! thanks for the reply~ i've checked craigslist a couple of times...haven't really seen anything i'm looking for yet... :(

what do you think about living in a frat house? i saw that OSU has a Psi Omega chapter...do you know anything about the frat?

-wasabi007

actually, i live next door to them here, but other than that i don't know much bout them =)

i guess living in a frat house would be okay if that's your only option. but i personally enjoy the privacy of living by myself. then again, that's financially impossible in san fran.

yeah...i guess a frat house would be like living in the dorms again...but who can pass up rent that's under $500 plus house chef?? too bad tom/joel have not returned my call...

i really hope i get some sort of housing within walking distance from campus...i'm trying to get my ex-roomie to move out with me!! you think she'll leave her cushy, no rent, free food room to live with me? :wink: heh heh...

but seriously...any other dental students have ideas for ucsf housing???