UCSF PharmD Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maggies

Reaction score
Anyone here applied to UCSF this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Had anyone else received and interview? I am so nervous and worried that they stopped giving out interviews. Does anyone know the last time they will be giving interviews?
Thanks

Had anyone else received and interview? I am so nervous and worried that they stopped giving out interviews. Does anyone know the last time they will be giving interviews?
Thanks
they said they will notify all applicants by jan 3rd and if you not heard back until then, you should contact them :-s.

My interview date is on 1/24! They replied on December 17th

I check my email an unhealthy amount for an admissions decision lol this wait is brutal

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I check my email an unhealthy amount for an admissions decision lol this wait is brutal
Me too. Looking on last years thread people heard back in Feb 27th and March 2nd.
My finger hurts from the constant refreshing my email on my iPhone syndrome.

Attachments

• 1582220083046.gif
    1582220083046.gif
    431.6 KB · Views: 95
I remember Joel said they will start sending out the letters from 2/15 and it may take up to 2/30. Be patient :)
Good luck!

Alright the week is almost over so we should wait until next week ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can finally breathe!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted as well!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users
Me too :D Accepted! Congratulations everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Do any of you guys know if there is a way to connect with our classmates? I don't know if there is a fb page yet. I am trying to figure out housing haha

Do any of you guys know if there is a way to connect with our classmates? I don't know if there is a fb page yet. I am trying to figure out housing haha

For each class I know of, Joel eventually created an Official Facebook page that he invites everyone into. Classes usually make a non-private unofficial page too.

Has anyone that has been accepted received any emails from admissions or Joel regarding the next steps? I did receive the email about what we need to complete ( background check, deposit fee etc.) I just want to see if they sent anything else after that.
Thanks!

Has anyone that has been accepted received any emails from admissions or Joel regarding the next steps? I did receive the email about what we need to complete ( background check, deposit fee etc.) I just want to see if they sent anything else after that.
Thanks!
I haven't received anything new from Joel, I am also hoping to hear about next steps soon. I am sure they all have a lot to deal with right now especially with the COVID pandemic.

Have any of you heard from the registrar or received a confirmation about a received deposit?

Have any of you heard from the registrar or received a confirmation about a received deposit?
I just opened the thread to ask the same question. We need to receive our credentials(username and password) so we can complete the next steps.

Anyone know which on-campus housing is the best?

I was told Mission Bay for nice, new apartments and its close proximity to downtown.

and Avenues for its proximity to the campus and the beautiful neighborhood.