-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCSF PharmD Class of 2023
Started by maggies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted956485
I did. Waiting for interview offer.
Any news yet?I did. Waiting for interview offer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted956485
Yes. I got my interview.Any news yet?
How was your interview, if you don't mind?got an interview offer!! 12/11/19
Yes. I got my interview.
How was your interview, if you don't mind?
Sorry I should have clarified, my interview is on 1/17 🙂
Had anyone else received and interview? I am so nervous and worried that they stopped giving out interviews. Does anyone know the last time they will be giving interviews?
Thanks
Thanks
chem_pharm
New Member
they said they will notify all applicants by jan 3rd and if you not heard back until then, you should contact them :-s.Had anyone else received and interview? I am so nervous and worried that they stopped giving out interviews. Does anyone know the last time they will be giving interviews?
Thanks
I received mine on Dec 16th.
I finally heard back! I have an interview!!!!!!they said they will notify all applicants by jan 3rd and if you not heard back until then, you should contact them :-s.
congratulations! When is your interview?I finally heard back! I have an interview!!!!!!
Me too. Looking on last years thread people heard back in Feb 27th and March 2nd.I check my email an unhealthy amount for an admissions decision lol this wait is brutal
My finger hurts from the constant refreshing my email on my iPhone syndrome.
Attachments
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
username___
New Member
Great this damn waiting game drags on.
Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can finally breathe!
I can finally breathe!
username___
New Member
Accepted as well!!
Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of you guys know if there is a way to connect with our classmates? I don't know if there is a fb page yet. I am trying to figure out housing haha
For each class I know of, Joel eventually created an Official Facebook page that he invites everyone into. Classes usually make a non-private unofficial page too.
kittykatpharm619
New Member
Anyone rejecting their offer?
Has anyone that has been accepted received any emails from admissions or Joel regarding the next steps? I did receive the email about what we need to complete ( background check, deposit fee etc.) I just want to see if they sent anything else after that.
Thanks!
Thanks!
I haven't received anything new from Joel, I am also hoping to hear about next steps soon. I am sure they all have a lot to deal with right now especially with the COVID pandemic.Has anyone that has been accepted received any emails from admissions or Joel regarding the next steps? I did receive the email about what we need to complete ( background check, deposit fee etc.) I just want to see if they sent anything else after that.
Thanks!
username___
New Member
Have any of you heard from the registrar or received a confirmation about a received deposit?
I just opened the thread to ask the same question. We need to receive our credentials(username and password) so we can complete the next steps.Have any of you heard from the registrar or received a confirmation about a received deposit?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
username___
New Member
Anyone know which on-campus housing is the best?
I was told Mission Bay for nice, new apartments and its close proximity to downtown.
and Avenues for its proximity to the campus and the beautiful neighborhood.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K