UCSF Pre-requisite form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwerty934

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

any of you guys have completed this pre-requisite form under the supplemental application?
I'm using Adobe Reader to enter in the information using my computer, but it says only blank copy can be saved. Anything I type in this form will not save.

Any of you experiencing the same problem?

Please help me out guys!!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. You have to save a blank copy to your computer and then input your classes. Then print out a copy and scan it back into your computer to save a completed copy. That's the only way to save a copy for your records.

I was having that problem, but then I tried my mom's laptop which is newer and I could do it. What you have to do is click "sign" on the upper right, input all of your classes and then click "done signing" on the right hand menu that should have appeared when you clicked "sign" initially. Then something should pop up that says "All of your text will be merged once you click save..." blah blah. So after saving it, you can reopen it and your classes will be there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Unrelated but I didn't realize that technical/science writing courses didn't count as english composition for UCSF :(. Applied for nothing!

Yes. You have to save a blank copy to your computer and then input your classes. Then print out a copy and scan it back into your computer to save a completed copy. That's the only way to save a copy for your records.

You don't have to print and scan like other school's prereqs forms. Just save to your desktop, complete it and upload to the portal.

When did you guys get the UCSF supplemental? When was ur app sent? Thanks!

You don't have to print and scan like other school's prereqs forms. Just save to your desktop, complete it and upload to the portal.
I saved the blank copy to my desktop but I need to save this after completing the input so I can upload to the portal. I don't think you can upload this form without saving.

How do you guys input the course number? my course number does not fit in the box.
They show an example like: Chem 1A and stuff but mine is longer like CHEM 2535

Reactions: 1 user
Quick question for you guys...

I have just submitted my supplemental app. However, when I reviewed my application after submission the prereq worksheet came out completely blank! Did this happened to you guys as well?