-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCSF/SFSU Applicants 2013 Cycle
Started by Nate Mori
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Haven't heard anything yet!Hey Guys!
Any words from UCSF/SFSU DPT yet?
D
deleted572700
They will send out emails on January 17th: http://ptrehab.ucsf.edu/education/dpt/dpt-prospective
It's too bad that we all have to wait so long!
It's too bad that we all have to wait so long!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What time are your interviews? Mine is 10:30AM on Friday
What time are your interviews? Mine is 10:30AM on Friday
Where do you live? Where are you coming from?
Is Friday interview for the Bay Area residents?
Yeah I think the Friday interview is for local people. I'm coming from the East Bay.Where do you live? Where are you coming from?
Is Friday interview for the Bay Area residents?
Yeah I think the Friday interview is for local people. I'm coming from the East Bay.
Gabby,
How early are you going to be at Mission Bay on Friday?
How do you know my name?! HahaGabby,
How early are you going to be at Mission Bay on Friday?
My email says to be there at 7am. I think everyone meets there at the same time but Friday interviewees leave earlier (email says Friday people would be done at around 1pm).
How do you know my name?! Haha
My email says to be there at 7am. I think everyone meets there at the same time but Friday interviewees leave earlier (email says Friday people would be done at around 1pm).
Hellohelloduh LOL
How do you know my name?! Haha
My email says to be there at 7am. I think everyone meets there at the same time but Friday interviewees leave earlier (email says Friday people would be done at around 1pm).
Which email?
I see that I check in beteen 7-745am for the saturday.
Update 5. Initial body of the email says the day begins at 7, and then the middle says check in is between 7-7:45. I'll prob be there by 7 to be on the safe side/mingleWhich email?
I see that I check in beteen 7-745am for the saturday.
Haha did you google it? Yeah I have a bunch of stuff online related to my usernameHellohelloduh LOL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oops misread your postYea I googled.
The email update 5 is for Saturday.
What time are you going on Friday?
I'm in group C at 1pm
Just got the call!! So excited!!
Rich Souza, he interviewed me.who called you?
According to my call log, one minute lolDamn Congrats. That was quick. how long did the phone call last?
Dunno, but my friend who had an earlier interview got accepted this morning as wellDo you know anyone in your group got accepted yet?
I got my acceptance call this morning as well! Hooray! So psyched. This weekend was really fun for me.
Nate, don't get worried yet, it may take a little time for all the calls to go out. I interviewed on Saturday and my interviewer is the one who called me. I am guessing the calls are happening according to when the interviewer has time in their schedule to do it.
Nate, don't get worried yet, it may take a little time for all the calls to go out. I interviewed on Saturday and my interviewer is the one who called me. I am guessing the calls are happening according to when the interviewer has time in their schedule to do it.
Congrats!
I got my acceptance call this morning as well! Hooray! So psyched. This weekend was really fun for me.
Nate, don't get worried yet, it may take a little time for all the calls to go out. I interviewed on Saturday and my interviewer is the one who called me. I am guessing the calls are happening according to when the interviewer has time in their schedule to do it.
D
deleted582156
Omg, congrats everyone! 🙂 I'm still waiting. I heard people got calls till Tuesday last year. Fingers crossed!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted582156
Linda Noblewho did you interview with brusselsprouts?
D
deleted582156
Saturday, Group A. First ones. Hopefully the calls are not going out in that order.. :/Friday or Saturday?
Who did you interview with and what day/time?
My friend also interviewed with Linda and got the call this morning, but he had an 8:30am Friday interview.Linda Noble
Linda Noble?My friend also interviewed with Linda and got the call this morning, but he had an 8:30am Friday interview.
Not sureLinda Noble?
Just got the acceptance email
D
deleted582156
Aw.. if it was Linda Noble and not Linda Wanek, not a good sign. 🙁My friend also interviewed with Linda and got the call this morning, but he had an 8:30am Friday interview.
Anyway, congrats on your acceptance fellow bruin! 🙂
Don't worry just yet, this was just the first day! We need more Bruins at UCSF 🙂Aw.. if it was Linda Noble and not Linda Wanek, not a good sign. 🙁
Anyway, congrats on your acceptance fellow bruin! 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 8K