UCSF/SFSU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caliDPT16

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! So I have an interview this upcoming weekend at UCSF and I am beyond nervous as this is my first interview! I was hoping to hear some feedback from anyone who has previously attended their interview weekend and general thoughts into the program. What kind of questions should I prepare for? Are the interviews conversational? As its a one hour interview this seems like a daunting task so any advice would help! Thanks in advance!!
 
Last year I think they had a student and a faculty interview you.... but they keep changing things.

How did your interview go?