UCSF/SFSU Program Deadline Confusion?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dgaf217

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am still in the process of finishing my supplemental essays for UCSF/SFSU DPT but on PTCAS it says the due date it October 2 and 11:59, on the SFSU DPT website it says October 1 at 11:59, and on the UCSF website it says October 3 at 11:59. Does anyone know which date is the correct deadline??
 
Hey guys,

I am still in the process of finishing my supplemental essays for UCSF/SFSU DPT but on PTCAS it says the due date it October 2 and 11:59, on the SFSU DPT website it says October 1 at 11:59, and on the UCSF website it says October 3 at 11:59. Does anyone know which date is the correct deadline??


I am not applying there but the 1st deadline is October 2nd. I’m sure it will tell you the correct date on the supplemental application.