UCSF vs Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

undecided2021

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ola!

I got admitted to UCSF and CU this cycle. I am wondering if anyone has made a similar choice before or could share their thoughts of the relative strengths and weaknesses of the two. One thing - I would be graduating 6 months earlier from CU compared to UCSF as UCSF begins 6 mo later in June. Wonder if that is an obvious advantage CU.

Appreciate the help!
 
Ola!

I got admitted to UCSF and CU this cycle. I am wondering if anyone has made a similar choice before or could share their thoughts of the relative strengths and weaknesses of the two. One thing - I would be graduating 6 months earlier from CU compared to UCSF as UCSF begins 6 mo later in June. Wonder if that is an obvious advantage CU.

Appreciate the help!

Hey hi I got an invite from Colorado, can you please help me through interview process, I have no clue of how it goes in Colorado.