UDM vs USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sprinkles_hamshire

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a dilemma... I have a choice of attending USC or UDM (Detroit Mercy). I have no idea which one? Please help!

USC is a problem based learning school while UDM is traditional. USC is much closer to home for me but I'm concerned about PBL and the availability to receive patients here. Also super expensive!

Please comment!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

I have a dilemma... I have a choice of attending USC or UDM (Detroit Mercy). I have no idea which one? Please help!

USC is a problem based learning school while UDM is traditional. USC is much closer to home for me but I'm concerned about PBL and the availability to receive patients here. Also super expensive!

Please comment!

Thank you!
UDM! The extra 80k at USC is not justified (don't forget interest adds onto that debt) . UDM is a well respected school. Excellent facilities...one of the best patient pools...great dental education. The decision is EASY

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All,

Please comment!

Thank you!
Did you make your decision?

Hi All,

Please comment!

Thank you!
UDM, this is, if you haven't already chosen where to attend. If you need specifics why you can PM me.

Reactions: 1 user