You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UDM Waitlist Class of 2020
Started by DENTALSCHNEEZ811
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow thanks for letting us know lak!
I have no idea :/ they probably will do thatDoes anyone know if UDM will be calling the wait listed candidates throughout December as people are declining, or are they going to wait until the deposit deadline?
I be decline my acceptance from here, so that will open a spot
Wow thanks!!
I'll be declining as well. Good luck to you guys!
Thanks for letting us know guys. Much appreciated. Good luck with everything!
Does anyone know if UDM will be calling the wait listed candidates throughout December as people are declining, or are they going to wait until the deposit deadline?
If I remember correctly, they start calling people in January.
bump
and Miladies!!Milords, this peasant humbly requests your UDM spot *grovel**grovel*
lmfaoooooo. UDM JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL PLEASE I CANT DO THIS FOR ANOTHER UNKNOWN NUMBER OF MONTHS!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lmfaoooooo. UDM JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL PLEASE I CANT DO THIS FOR ANOTHER UNKNOWN NUMBER OF MONTHS!
What did the email stated?
lmfao no they didn't that was me psychotically begging udm to just send me one as soon as possible before i go nutsWhat did the email stated?
What did the email stated?
"SEND" not "sent".
"SEND" not "sent".
lol my bad. I read this too fast.
If anyone is declining your seats to udm on sdn can you please report it here to give us waitlisters alittle bit of hope! Thank you 🙂
Hahah Seriously though. I am dying over here any ounce of hope will get me through these dark times.
Declined my spot today. Good luck y'all
Thanks for informing us!
I will be declining my spot (in state)
Thank you 🙂
Where are you attending instead?I will be declining my spot (in state)
Has anyone ever heard, roughly, what the odds are of getting accepted, if you're waitlisted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year there were only 20 students who didnt get in. Im assuming those were students who had post dec interviews like really late and were held just incase of an emergency. One year they got everyone off the waitlist.I have heard 90% of the wait list get accepted but that seems like too much...
I called today and I can't remember if they actually told me this or not but I believe I remember her saying that there are 200 ppl on wait list, but most will be accepted based on prior years experience.
I called today and I can't remember if they actually told me this or not but I believe I remember her saying that there are 200 ppl on wait list, but most will be accepted based on prior years experience.
Did you also ask when will they release more acceptance offers?
I don't recall to be honest I called UDM right when I woke up and it's all a blur lmao
Pretty sure January as well though like most other schools (when they figure out how many spots they can offer)Did you also ask when will they release more acceptance offers?
how many are they interviewing total this year? they really need to interview more ppl with 200 waitlist already?
Not sure but when I interviewed I'm pretty sure there was close to 100 people in the room and that was only the morning session.how many are they interviewing total this year? they really need to interview more ppl with 200 waitlist already?
when i was there they will be interviewing 400 until dec 1st but 200 seems to much. they seriously need to send out rejection if they truly don't think waitlisters as a potential student.
On Thursday or Friday, I called UDM, and they said that there were 200 alternates.
Does anyone know how long people have from the time they're offered an acceptance before they have to commit, or make a deposit?
I wonder what the latest date is that someone on the wait list could still get accepted? Is all hope lost after January, or can it go for months?
Does anyone know how long people have from the time they're offered an acceptance before they have to commit, or make a deposit?
I wonder what the latest date is that someone on the wait list could still get accepted? Is all hope lost after January, or can it go for months?
On Thursday or Friday, I called UDM, and they said that there were 200 alternates.
Does anyone know how long people have from the time they're offered an acceptance before they have to commit, or make a deposit?
I wonder what the latest date is that someone on the wait list could still get accepted? Is all hope lost after January, or can it go for months?
They have 30 days to make a deposit.
Releasing acceptances starts from January and continues until class begins in August.
will they give out more interview?
yes they gave out interviews in the previous years post-december.will they give out more interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The moment you think the wait list gets smaller after many declines, then you realize they add even more to the list🙁
When did they started declining people?
🙁
I'm just speaking for the months to come. Just my assumptions that's allWhen did they started declining people?
I feel u ^^^^
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 272
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 701
Interviewing
UCLA School of Dentistry Class of 2031 Thread
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K