UF Animal Science Requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Crazy Hippos

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to apply to UF this year, but I won't be able to fulfill the animal science requirements (general & nutrition) until next summer. It looks like UF wants you to have all the prerequisites done by the spring semester. Has anyone been accepted to UF while still having these courses to fulfill in the summer?
 
Last year UF specifically allowed you to take the Animal Science and Nutrition course the summer before you would start.
 
Not sure where you heard that, but it isn't true. You can take both the nutrition and animal science the summer before school starts (as I am doing now). You will be asked to sign a waiver in the supplemental application if you choose to do it this way. Good luck.