fingermonkey
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you recently email them before ?I received a confirmation email yesterday
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you recently email them before ?I received a confirmation email yesterday
From Jarron Papale?I received a confirmation email yesterday
i saw on reddit that someone on the IS waitlist was taken off, but other than that i haven’t heard anythingHas anyone who was waitlisted heard anything? Or do we think the waitlist won't move or notify until the 15th?
I know someone on the IS waitlist who was taken off last weekHas anyone who was waitlisted heard anything? Or do we think the waitlist won't move or notify until the 15th?
Is there a group chat of some kind?
I just got to call them back! Off the oos waitlistYes they will! I got a call from them at 1:20pm EST and they said they would also send an official email, but it may be later in the evening as they’re at a conference in DC!!
Also wondering this! Hoping to find roommates soonIs there a group chat of some kind?
Those who got pulled last week have until this friday to decide so they might be doing it in wavesDoes anyone have any updates on the OOS waitlist?
I just declined my OOS offer, Good Luck!Those who got pulled last week have until this friday to decide so they might be doing it in waves
Your FB should be up now if not relatively soon (I think the last classes was opened in late April). We never got canvas access to our courses until right before school started. They continue to tweak courses and a lot of the professors are on clinics when they aren’t teaching.Do any current students know when we will get an update? I thought previous classes got access to canvas and other pages in May but im unsure.
wondering the same about the IS waitlist 🙁Does anyone know if the OOS waitlist is still active? Has anyone gotten off it recently?
I don’t believe I got this information until June. Unsure if the timeline has changed though,Has anyone heard anything or know when we will hear about FASFA/loans?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.