UF 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I take a class here at UF that has the vet school come and speak to us at some point during the semester. The dean just said that the class is chosen they’re just triple checking. The application pool doubled since last cycle. The mean science gpa for this class is 3.7.
Did they say if they increased the number of interviews offered?
 
I take a class here at UF that has the vet school come and speak to us at some point during the semester. The dean just said that the class is chosen they’re just triple checking. The application pool doubled since last cycle. The mean science gpa for this class is 3.7.
That’s so scary! I was not near a 3.7
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think that information is public prior to admission decisions going out. There are previous statistics for past classes, but apparently this applicant pool was very big, so it's hard to say if the interview numbers went up this year.
 
Most likely, but we don't really know for sure. I know that it is easier said than done, but I would try your best not to let it worry you. You've put your best foot forward. It's all out of your hands at this point.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad