UF online masters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RYM88

Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone done the UF online masters in hopes of gaining acceptance to dental school? If so, Is it doable while working full time? Any dental school interviews? Or any problems with it being an online masters? Any feedback helps

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Has anyone done the UF online masters in hopes of gaining acceptance to dental school? If so, Is it doable while working full time? Any dental school interviews? Or any problems with it being an online masters? Any feedback helps
Could you provide the program link?

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. I'm not very familiar with this program, and since it is online, there is a residual stigma attached to online coursework, even from very reputable programs like UF's. I'd ask the dental school at UF about their opinion regarding this master's program as a means of addressing low undergraduate biomedical grades. The website implies it might help for medical school., but they should be able to back up that implication by a track record of whether they had students complete their program who got into medical school.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks. I'm not very familiar with this program, and since it is online, there is a residual stigma attached to online coursework, even from very reputable programs like UF's. I'd ask the dental school at UF about their opinion regarding this master's program as a means of addressing low undergraduate biomedical grades. The website implies it might help for medical school., but they should be able to back up that implication by a track record of whether they had students complete their program who got into medical school.
Thank you so much for your input. I appreciate it :)

@RYM88 did you end up following up with the school on this one? I am looking at this program and applying to DO school for 2022 matriculation. Right now we obviously have the covid19 situation and most schools are online only right now anyway, plus I work full time. Be interested to see if you ended up going this route or not.

Reactions: 1 user