UF Pharmacy Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RAYMONDN1995

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All!

As we are all patiently waiting for interview offers I thought I should create a page where we can document our successes, statistics, and timelines.
Application Submitted- 8/17/19
Application Verified- 8/19/19
Application Under Review- 8/26/19
Interview Offer Date-

PCAT 78th Composite Percentile
Science GPA 3.4
Five Years as a Technician

Hopefully, we can get a lot of responses so we can go through this process together.
 
Application submitted - 8/16/19
Application verified - 8/19/19
Application in review - 8/26/19
Interview offered - 9/4/19
Interview date - 9/20/19
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh and I forgot to put my statistics:

I’m applying for the PharmD/PhD Dual
PCAT Composite: 93rd Percentile
Science GPA: 3.84
Overall GPA: 3.94
Double Major Chemistry/Physics
No Tech Experience
7+ Years ER Doctor Shadowing
 
Application submitted (Not ED) - 7/20/19
Interview offered - 9/4/19
Interview date - 9/20/19
Accepted (Orlando Campus) - 9/27/19
 
Last edited:
Hi guys! I just got an interview for next month and I was wondering if any of you can tell me the interview questions they asked? Thanks!
 
I understand what this video is trying to say and it makes sense not to go into pharmacy if someone is trying to go for a job that the traditional pharmacist does which is retail or hospital but there are a wide array of jobs you can get if someone truly wants to do pharmacy such as do research , work for the CDC, or even teach (doesn't make much money lol but still).

It's good to know that at least some pre-pharms like you understand this but a majority of your future classmates will still be banking on the idea that they'll transition right into a full-time retail/hospital position that pays 6-figures.
 
Hi guys! I just got an interview for next month and I was wondering if any of you can tell me the interview questions they asked? Thanks!
I interviewed on 12/6.. have you heard anything back yet? I'm speculating a reply from Wednesday-Friday
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

Interview offer: 1/17/2020
Interview date: 1/31/2020
I'm pretty excited! How was everyone's interview experience?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 2/14 and I'm patiently waiting on a response... has anyone that interviewed that day heard back??
You should hear something by this Fri 2/21. Sometimes they notify on a Thursday as well. How many people in your interview group?
 
Hey guys! just wanted to offer advice for anyone with upcoming interviews if you have any questions.

Interviewed: Dec. 6, 2019
Accepted: Dec 13, 2019.

Goodluck!
 
Oh and I forgot to put my statistics:

I’m applying for the PharmD/PhD Dual
PCAT Composite: 93rd Percentile
Science GPA: 3.84
Overall GPA: 3.94
Double Major Chemistry/Physics
No Tech Experience
7+ Years ER Doctor Shadowing

I don't know how I got in when there are applicants like you :shrug: