You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UFCVM c/o 2027 Applicants
Started by Hcat
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MayaFaye
Full Member
OOS! Uf is high on my list though.Has anyone gotten accepted anywhere else yet?
I got accepted to SGU. Hoping for UF, WA, NC, or VAMD to come through tho [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]
midison
Full Member
IS! Got accepted to Ross but would love to stay in state at UF hahaOOS! Uf is high on my list though.Has anyone gotten accepted anywhere else yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!IS! Got accepted to Ross but would love to stay in state at UF haha
futurebonedogtor
Full Member
oos! 🙂
OOS 🙂
I certainly hope if not today we will hear back tomorrow. I’m starting to get super anxious, the suspense is killing me 😬
Ljlillycrop
New Member
It appears that it must be tomorrow if it's going to be this week...I certainly hope if not today we will hear back tomorrow. I’m starting to get super anxious, the suspense is killing me 😬
I don't think they would send interview invites past 6pm. Sigh.
I agree lol. I checked back on previous emails to get an idea of when they typically reach out and last year I got my decision at 3:19pm and the year before at 11:44am.It appears that it must be tomorrow if it's going to be this week...
I don't think they would send interview invites past 6pm. Sigh.
devhallihan
Full Member
hoping today is the day… getting so so nervous
dogsandchocolate
Full Member
anyone from OOS hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
… anyone else have nothing? 😅
dogsandchocolate
Full Member
I have nothing, I'm assuming that's bad news… anyone else have nothing? 😅
Oos reject..!!
I did too and i was right. Just got an IS rejectionI have nothing, I'm assuming that's bad news
dogsandchocolate
Full Member
me too :/I did too and i was right. Just got an IS rejection
futurebonedogtor
Full Member
OOS rejection 🙁
Congrats everyone!!!! And all of you who didn’t get the answer you were hoping for don’t give up! Everything happens for a reason. I know many people who were repeat applicants. If anyone reapplies or is interviewing and wants advice I’m here 🙂
finnfinn102
Full Member
OOS rejection
callaoak123
Full Member
IS interview!!
OOS rejection (I had too many outstanding prerequisites, so not surprised) 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told that the Casper is more for data purposes right now and it was not heavily weighted for my admission cycle at all. Try not to worry!To anyone attending UF, I received an interview invite, but I did not do well on the Casper exam. Do I still have a chance?
OOS Rejection 🙁
OOS interview
everwander__
Full Member
Indeed we do!!OOS rejection, onward to the next, we've got this guys!
everwander__
Full Member
Anyone have plans on what to do once rejected? Getting a masters, more experiences etc.
I was rejected last year from UF and I am about to start my last semester for my MPH! I received an interview!Anyone have plans on what to do once rejected? Getting a masters, more experiences etc.
Congrats everyone!!!! And all of you who didn’t get the answer you were hoping for don’t give up! Everything happens for a reason. I know many people who were repeat applicants. If anyone reapplies or is interviewing and wants advice I’m here 🙂
Just coming on here to second what katiemcat said: Congratulations to everyone moving forward in the interview process, and for those that did not get the response you were hoping for, please don't give up! Applying for vet school really does feel like a lottery sometimes, and you are still valuable, knowledgeable, and a part of this community. <3
I am also a first-year student at UF, and if you would like advice about reapplying, interviewing, or the nitty-gritty of how first year is going, I'm here for you!
devhallihan
Full Member
OOS rejection, not a fan of the fact that we can’t ask how to strengthen our application:/
OOS Denied
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MayaFaye
Full Member
Did anyone get an email confirming they got your interview survey response? I didn’t and I’m worried I did something wrong
Mine just showed me a confirmation page, and said I could print if I wanted to do so
laupaw27
Texas A&M c/o 2027
Hi everyone! Just got the email for the Casper test submission. I took it back in August and when I go to submit it to Florida, Florida is not listed as a school for submission in Altus. I even selected each type of program to see if it was miscategorized, but still nothing. Anyone know how to submit scores to Florida?
MayaFaye
Full Member
Hi everyone! Just got the email for the Casper test submission. I took it back in August and when I go to submit it to Florida, Florida is not listed as a school for submission in Altus. I even selected each type of program to see if it was miscategorized, but still nothing. Anyone know how to submit scores to Florida?
You should be able to go back into Altus and find Florida now; you need to select “add (additional) programs” and then click on Florida. It’s gonna ask you to pay to have the results delivered to them.
laupaw27
Texas A&M c/o 2027
I did that, but I can't find florida 🙁 how is it listed? I clicked "reservations" and then "view/add" then "add a new distribution".You should be able to go back into Altus and find Florida now; you need to select “add (additional) programs” and then click on Florida. It’s gonna ask you to pay to have the results delivered to them.
How do you get to "add (additional) programs"?