Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've been accepted to 3 masters programs: University of Houston's M.S. of Biology, Tulane M.S. of Pharmacology, and Mississippi College M.S. of Biology, Medical Sciences and I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with any of the programs! For background I'm a Texas resident about to graduate from Tulane with my Bachelors in Neuroscience and am planning on applying to MD schools after 2 gap years (1 for my masters 1 for my mental health lol). I've obviously heard great things about the Tulane program and I know they have a great relationship with Tulane Med and probably LSU-New Orleans as well. I've also heard the program at MC is great. Only problem is, I would love to go to medical school in Texas and I'm leaning towards UH because of this (also bc I'm from an hour away from Houston and love the city) but it's fairly new and so is their med school so idk! Open to any advice and questions!!