UHCOP Class of 2025

Started by deleted1071158
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1071158

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI, just wanted to start a new forum on anyone who is applying to UHCOP priority admission! Have yall taken your pcat? How many community service hours do yall have?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I did not apply priority admission but I did complete my interview already. Have you recieved your admissions' decision letter yet?
 
Yes, I applied for priority decision, interviewed in October and I got my decision back and I got tabled, so I have to wait for a final decision later on. When did you interview? Did they tell you by when you would receive an email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed back in November and they said it would take about 2-3 weeks for a response due to Thanksgiving break.