UHS 2006 Work out partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drchris33

MSIV
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello--
I am just curious to see if any of my future classmates are into weightlifting/bodybuilding? I am getting back into it after doing it off and on for the last year or so, and was wanting to find a workout partner when I go to school.
Just let me know whenever you get around to it!

School is almost out.......then summer..........then UHS!!!

Chris

Members don't see this ad.

Chris,

I don't know if you want to lift with a girl, but I used to be very into weightlifting and I'm trying to get back into shape now. Keep me in mind when looking for a gym partner. I need someone to go with otherwise I'm notorious for not going.

Hey, did I send you that info about health insurance? I meant to...but don't know if I did. You probably got something via e-mail already from State Farm. I did yesterday from another agent. If not, let me know and I will forward it to you.

- Tammy

Tammy--
That would be fine. I don't oppose to working out with a girl at all. It doesn't matter to me. I would be happy to be your workout partner. I don't think you did forward me the insurance stuff.

Chris