UHS 2006 Work out partner

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by drchris33, Apr 11, 2002.

1. drchris33

drchris33 MSIV

Resident [Any Field]
    Hello--
    I am just curious to see if any of my future classmates are into weightlifting/bodybuilding? I am getting back into it after doing it off and on for the last year or so, and was wanting to find a workout partner when I go to school.
    Just let me know whenever you get around to it!

School is almost out.......then summer..........then UHS!!!

Chris

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tammy

Tammy Senior Member

Chris,

I don't know if you want to lift with a girl, but I used to be very into weightlifting and I'm trying to get back into shape now. Keep me in mind when looking for a gym partner. I need someone to go with otherwise I'm notorious for not going.

Hey, did I send you that info about health insurance? I meant to...but don't know if I did. You probably got something via e-mail already from State Farm. I did yesterday from another agent. If not, let me know and I will forward it to you.

- Tammy

4. drchris33

drchris33 MSIV

Resident [Any Field]
    Tammy--
    That would be fine. I don't oppose to working out with a girl at all. It doesn't matter to me. I would be happy to be your workout partner. I don't think you did forward me the insurance stuff.

Chris