UIC application 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys,

I have a question pls.

Do you know if i can send my supplemental materials before sending CAAPID application?
thanks

hi

as per their website ..

To be considered for admission, you must submit the CAAPID and UIC Supplemental (online) application. After you complete the application submit the following supplemental application materials to the International Dentist Degree Program in the College of Dentistry no later than July 1, 2012.

ideally you must submit the CAAPID application first , but you can do it simultaneously as well..if you are short on time ...i would say submit your CAAPID also as soon as you can as you have only one month left. email them to be sure just in case you are sending supporting documents first and you are not ready with your caapid..

good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

I have a question pls.

Do you know if i can send my supplemental materials before sending CAAPID application?
thanks

Yes you can, but it won't be processed until they have the CAAPID application. So there's no point in sending it before, that won't make you an 'early applicant' anyway...

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone got interview call for 2013?

For UIC application, in supplemental documents , do we need to send both transcript and school marksheet? in case we have to send both,should I simply send copies of them or notarized one?
need suggestion please..

For UIC application, in supplemental documents , do we need to send both transcript and school marksheet? in case we have to send both,should I simply send copies of them or notarized one?
need suggestion please..

They ask for dental education transcripts, which basically means mark sheets.
To be safe , I sent both, and yes you have to send notarized copies of these documents.
good luck!

They ask for dental education transcripts, which basically means mark sheets.
To be safe , I sent both, and yes you have to send notarized copies of these documents.
good luck!

Thanks nbpoise.and goodluck to you.

Hi everyone, I have been trying to submit my supp application. Everything is good but when I get to the payment section, i do not want to submit and e-payment, rather I already sent them a money order along with other material they reqd in the checklist. Now it says that if you wish yo pay the payment later by check or money order exit out of the submission page. When I do that it takes me to a faulty page and then does not submit my application. I am really confused as to what to do. if anyone can give me an insight on this situation, will appreciate that.
Thanks

Hi everyone, I have been trying to submit my supp application. Everything is good but when I get to the payment section, i do not want to submit and e-payment, rather I already sent them a money order along with other material they reqd in the checklist. Now it says that if you wish yo pay the payment later by check or money order exit out of the submission page. When I do that it takes me to a faulty page and then does not submit my application. I am really confused as to what to do. if anyone can give me an insight on this situation, will appreciate that.
Thanks

Hello people ... ANYONE??? I called UIC but still no response. Anyone please???

Hello people ... ANYONE??? I called UIC but still no response. Anyone please???

email them , they do not respond to calls. she will reply back on the same /next day.
Maybe there is some technical problem with the webpage.

hello people....did anybody receive interview call from uic ???????? any idea when they start sending emails for interviews....?????????

hi, when they send the letter that your application is complete they also tell you that you file will be reviewed between 16/June---- 1July and that if you are selected for interview you will be notified in during that 14 days

hey it says applications will be reviewd between april 16 and 1st july. thats exactly the opening and closing date of application notified to us to apply........ correct me if m wrong............

Members don't see this ad :)
Applications will be reviewed between April 16, 2012 and July 1, 2012. You will be notified via e-mail if you have been selected for an interview. Please DO NOT contact us; we will contact you if you are selected for an on-campus interview. We will notify candidates who have been selected for an interview via e-mail.

That is what I got after they got my CAAPID.. still waiting for them to send me application complete email.

If they follow last year's pattern, they'll start sending out IV's on the last days of June and early July.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Applications will be reviewed between April 16, 2012 and July 1, 2012. You will be notified via e-mail if you have been selected for an interview. Please DO NOT contact us; we will contact you if you are selected for an on-campus interview. We will notify candidates who have been selected for an interview via e-mail.

That is what I got after they got my CAAPID.. still waiting for them to send me application complete email.
I have got the same email..still waiting for the application complete email, I am hesitant to send them an email asking about the application.

They asked me for some additional documents.. I had already mailed them and they were updated on their website..so that is of Monday...lets see hopefully they will send em application complete email asap.

I have got the same email..still waiting for the application complete email, I am hesitant to send them an email asking about the application.

Hey I finally got my application complete email today!

Hey I finally got my application complete email today!

can u please mention the dates when u submit CAAPID & supplemental app ?
so we can have an idea that how long it will take...

and BEST OF LUCK:)

can u please mention the dates when u submit CAAPID & supplemental app ?
so we can have an idea that how long it will take...

and BEST OF LUCK:)

Hey thanks friends! I submitted CAAPID on 5/25 and it was mailed on 5/31
The supplemental materials I mailed about a week earlier. I figured it would there around the same time or earlier than the CAAPID.
Everything was processed by 6/6.

i got an application complete email a week back and my online application still says application incomplete-items outstanding. shud i contact uic for this ?

Congratulation ..DentalUtopia,
What is your online supplemental application status? Did they log your all documents in that?

It says application materials received...
sent to college for review...

my online application says my recommendation letters and ece evaluations also missing. we dont have to send them seperately right? m so confused. ive already got an email saying my application is complete on the 30th of may

i emailed uic today and mam replied to me saying
review the checklist, it indicates which items are missing....

but it indicates tht my nbde scores, clg transcript, diploma degree, recommendation lettter, ece evaluation everythng with no status. its all blank

Email inquiring. You should have an answer within 1 business day.

but it indicates tht my nbde scores, clg transcript, diploma degree, recommendation lettter, ece evaluation everythng with no status. its all blank......... what should i do?

but it indicates tht my nbde scores, clg transcript, diploma degree, recommendation lettter, ece evaluation everythng with no status. its all blank......... what should i do?

If both ECE and LOR are blank that probably means they haven't received CAAPID yet...

I didnt recieve the application complete email from UIC.....but in the requirements list on supplemental application there is something i couldnt get
Financial Document 1 - OIS Int'l Student Dec & Cert Fin 1

If both ECE and LOR are blank that probably means they haven't received CAAPID yet...
i recieved an email saying they received my caapid on the 19th may. moreover i ve already received application complete email. i cant figure out know whts wrong . what shud i do

i recieved an email saying they received my caapid on the 19th may. moreover i ve already received application complete email. i cant figure out know whts wrong . what shud i do

Mine is the same thing like you, I received email for both caapid application & application complete ,but they haven't record my documents on their online application.

Mine is the same thing like you, I received email for both caapid application & application complete ,but they haven't record my documents on their online application.
ur recommedation and ece status also blank?

hi
even i got an email saying that received caapid and application complete email - but online status- all the fields are blank.
my status is sent to college for review.
as dentalstudent87 said - just means they have not updated online status yet ...we are all sailing in the same boat.

same here....i got an application complete email but the online application is blank

in online application it says 'Financial Document 1 - OIS Int'l Student Dec & Cert Fin 1'
at the bottom what does it mean??????

Hi every body, I am just starting my application, i got everything but the letters of recomendations, is there any ready forms for that? do they need to be from the college that i graduated from?