UIC application 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
in online application it says 'Financial Document 1 - OIS Int'l Student Dec & Cert Fin 1'
at the bottom what does it mean??????

Hey everyone...

I would not worry about these details. If you got application complete just be happy and hopefully you will get an interview.

Good Luck!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

hello everone,

do we have to send LORs and ECE to UIC ? in the supplemental application package?? its not said in the checklist so m confused :confused:

and wat about the toefl score reports i hav just submitted caapid and supplemental application on 8th june, should i wait to order toefl or do it right away.?

Members don't see this ad :)
hello everone,

do we have to send LORs and ECE to UIC ? in the supplemental application package?? its not said in the checklist so m confused :confused:

and wat about the toefl score reports i hav just submitted caapid and supplemental application on 8th june, should i wait to order toefl or do it right away.?

your lor and ece will be part of your CAAPID.
toefl has to sent to school directly from ets electronically. you can do it right away.
good luck.

hello people anyone knows whats the average toefl and nbde part 1 score of last year addmission in uic? does the low toefl score like 93 really affects interview call? my nbde score is 87

hey do we have to fill both supplemental app and Caapid?? or just either of it?? this is for UIC?pls help

Yes, you need to fill(on-line) both UIC application and 'CAAPID'. good luck

Hello everyone.. I have applied for UIC on May 8th. I got a mail after they received my CAAPID appl.. I have been religiously checking my UIC online acct every day ..the last update was on May23rd stating that "Appl materials received .referred to college for further review".. Its been more than a month but I dint receive "appl is complete" email.. I am worried. Plz suggest me if I shud call the UIC admn office and check with them or should I wait for few more days.

Hello everyone.. I have applied for UIC on May 8th. I got a mail after they received my CAAPID appl.. I have been religiously checking my UIC online acct every day ..the last update was on May23rd stating that "Appl materials received .referred to college for further review".. Its been more than a month but I dint receive "appl is complete" email.. I am worried. Plz suggest me if I shud call the UIC admn office and check with them or should I wait for few more days.

Email them! Good luck!

Email them! Good luck!
I also have not receive an application complete email until now, and it has been more than month since I received an email says that they received my CAAPID application. I emailed them on Thursday but they have not replied yet.

I also not received application complete. I have e-mailed them but no response. :(

hi..
i will plan for toefl in june end ....can i apply in uic and toefl score will sent after june?
can uic consider my application?
please reaply
thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they should receive everything before july 1st like toefl,nbde part 1.....but u can email them always and find out.

I think they should receive everything before july 1st like toefl,nbde part 1.....but u can email them always and find out.

Deadlines are there for a reason. You can apply after the deadline and they won't stop you, but you won't get in. It's always better to apply before the deadline with ALL the requirements.

Today I have received application complete e-mail from UIC but the on-line system still shows in-complete. is this okay? please guide me.good luck everyone.

Today I have received application complete e-mail from UIC but the on-line system still shows in-complete. is this okay? please guide me.good luck everyone.

Your question has been answered in this thread already... Doesn't hurt reading before asking...

The 'online application status' takes quite some time to be updated.

If you received an 'application complete' email all you have to do is lay back and wait for the magical IV email.

Good luck everyone.

If you received an 'application complete' email all you have to do is lay back and wait for the magical IV email.

Good luck everyone.

:):):):)

Thank you DentalUthopia and all.. I mailed them today and with in an hour I received the "Application complete:" E-mail. I am relieved for now. Thank you.

:) :thumbup:

Good luck everyone.

Is there any one still waiting for application complete email?

hi do we have to send official copies to the caapid or photocopies are good. ( score reports, transcripts)

Do u remember guys when did they start sending invitation last year ??

Ok i am asking and i am answering my questions :D
anyway, last year the first one who posted here that he got IV was in june 20. His or her interview was in 11 July. Then later someone was in July 13.

Hope I am adding something here, peace!!

anyway, last year the first one who posted here that he got IV was in june 20. His or her interview was in 11 July. Then later someone was in July 13.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Good know! Thanks!

:) thnx fr sharing

hope it starts in july this year too..then we will be done with anxiety of interviews and we will be waiting for decisions..that is if i get that awaited email!

I sent her an email on the 7th of this month but she did not reply !
I do not know what to do else.. Just waiting.

yeah i guess you can send one last email and check whats the matter..
are you sure you sent all documents correctly?

yeah i guess you can send one last email and check whats the matter..
are you sure you sent all documents correctly?
I have received an email from her an hour ago saying there is a missing document; however I am %100 sure that I sent that document.. Anyways I immediately mailed the missing document and I hope everything will do smooth. Thanks guys

I jus checked my online app , they update it finally