uic interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_smile

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody going to uic for interview.if anybody has been interviewed there before ....please give some tips
thanks
good luck to all of u

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to UIC for an interview soon...
I got some info that they have you read text from a dental textbook and ask you about what you understood...and they might give you cavities or crown preparations on a model and ask you to comment on them..
any extra info from your side??

hey doczoro,thanx for sharing your information with me .it's really nice.u know wat i really dont have any information about interview at uic.but i've read interview feedback ..(of uic)may be this will help.do u know any other sudents going to uic.when is your interview.mine is on wednesday.and i dont know how to prepare for it .wat kind of questions they usually ask .i mean general questions or just questions about dentistry.
program at uic is a 2 yr certificate program. so can we practice in other states after compleing this program.or we have to stay in chicago for rest of our life.please reply
god luck to allof u.