UIC Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smallqt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone's status page change today??

Members don't see this ad.

no, mine didn't yet, but not because i haven't checked it a zillion times. do you know what the acceptance letters look like?

They come in a big envelope with lots of information and forms.

Members don't see this ad :)
eel800 said:
no, mine didn't yet, but not because i haven't checked it a zillion times. do you know what the acceptance letters look like?

um no, did the adcom meet yesterday for sure?

Mine changed today...

I'm a MD/PhD applicant for the Urbana-Champaign campus though, but I guess the committee did meet?

Anyone who's not a MD/PhD have their page change??

I'm a regular MD applicant and my status changed on Friday...hope this helps....but still wondering what that "additional correspondence" box means.

Mine changed yesterday too. It said ' a final decision has been reached"what does additional correspondence mean.

It means you got accepted and your letter is in the mail, well at least thats what its meant for everyone who got that before.

when did you guys interview?

smallqt said:
It means you got accepted and your letter is in the mail, well at least thats what its meant for everyone who got that before.

Yup.. Everyone who got that notice got accepted back when they met on 12/19, so you all are in good shape... knock on wood.

interview was aboot two weeks ago?

my luck i'll be the one to break that streak, berkeley ><

eram said:
my luck i'll be the one to break that streak, berkeley ><

dont say that, you'll get in fo-sho' :laugh:

:luck: I know exactly how you feel, I was practically eating drywall for those 5 days before I knew for sure what type of decision was rendered :luck:

my status page also says that a decision was made on feb. 16....when do you guys think the actual letter will arrive in the mail? i'm super anxious

empty day at the mailbox for me today. I think its gonna take a little while longer tho, i'm from the left coast like you pdiddy. I'm super anxious too, and what makes it worse, i don't think the letter is going to get to me before i go out of town for 2 wks...UIC PLEASE!!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to wish you all good luck...I know the wait at the mailbox sucks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I hope you all get good news :)

thinknofu3 said:
Hey guys! I just wanted to wish you all good luck...I know the wait at the mailbox sucks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I hope you all get good news :)

Did anyone get an email basically saying that no decision has been made?

and if you did, what does it mean?..thanks

heylo92 said:
Did anyone get an email basically saying that no decision has been made?

and if you did, what does it mean?..thanks

i got the e-mail that said no decision has been rendered, but then two days later i received the acceptance packet. maybe the email was a mistake, i dunno. but you should try calling the admissions office and see what's up. good luck!