UIC Thoughts/Impressions

Started by La2Philly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

La2Philly

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there,

I got the call today that I've been moved off the UIC alternate list and onto the acceptance list. I got them to delay the decision deadline so I could interview at NAU before making any final decisions.

That being said, I was wondering if any current or future UIC students or anyone who visited/researched the school could share any thoughts or observations on the program. Thanks!
 
Hey there,

I got the call today that I've been moved off the UIC alternate list and onto the acceptance list. I got them to delay the decision deadline so I could interview at NAU before making any final decisions.

That being said, I was wondering if any current or future UIC students or anyone who visited/researched the school could share any thoughts or observations on the program. Thanks!

Hi! I visited UIC about a year or so ago. Although I've heard great things about the program... I really disliked the campus and surrounding area. So much so that I did not apply. However, with my stats, had I applied and it was the only school that offered me a spot, I would probably take it just because I want to be a PT so badly. I haven't visited NAU... So unfortunately I can't offer a comparison.