1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Uic

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by sprinkle0420, Feb 28, 2007.

1. sprinkle0420

sprinkle0420 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    SO far I have heard nothing from UIC and I'm starting to worry that I got rejected :(. It seems like so many people on this forum already have heard back from them...this sucks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. evilolive

evilolive Member
    5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I feel your pain :( But from what we've seen they invite in-staters first perhaps?

4. honeykrown

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    i would call to check. According to the information only 300 people were invited through e-mail. I'd check my inbox including my bulk messages. Dont give up hope yet.

5. senzabee

senzabee Member
    10+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I would check your spam box or bulk messages. I was going through my spam and saw two emails from UIC. Of course they were rejection emails because I decided not to turn in the supplemental after getting other interviews, so they are sending other emails too.

6. genesis09

genesis09 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    UIC e-mails all interview acceptances, denials, and wait list at about the same time.
    Check your spam. Also, if you don't see anything, contact Paula Fleming, and she'll tell you.

7. iwannabpharmer

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    don't lose hope. i read another post where someone mentioned they recently got an email for an interview. like the others said, check your spam folder. :)