Uic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sprinkle0420

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SO far I have heard nothing from UIC and I'm starting to worry that I got rejected :(. It seems like so many people on this forum already have heard back from them...this sucks!

Members don't see this ad.

I feel your pain :( But from what we've seen they invite in-staters first perhaps?

i would call to check. According to the information only 300 people were invited through e-mail. I'd check my inbox including my bulk messages. Dont give up hope yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
i would call to check. According to the information only 300 people were invited through e-mail. I'd check my inbox including my bulk messages. Dont give up hope yet.

I would check your spam box or bulk messages. I was going through my spam and saw two emails from UIC. Of course they were rejection emails because I decided not to turn in the supplemental after getting other interviews, so they are sending other emails too.

UIC e-mails all interview acceptances, denials, and wait list at about the same time.
Check your spam. Also, if you don't see anything, contact Paula Fleming, and she'll tell you.

don't lose hope. i read another post where someone mentioned they recently got an email for an interview. like the others said, check your spam folder. :)