University of Illinois at Chicago college of pharmacy UIC interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yara995

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have an interview at UIC college of pharmacy and I was wondering has anyone interviewed there? Also, does anyone remember the questions they asked during the interview? I know it's an MMI kind of interview. How did you guys prepare for that?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone!

I have an interview at UIC college of pharmacy and I was wondering has anyone interviewed there? Also, does anyone remember the questions they asked during the interview? I know it's an MMI kind of interview. How did you guys prepare for that?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance
I interviewed there last application cycle but ultimately decided not to attend.

Unfortunately I don't remember a whole lot about the specific questions, but I do remember not being too nervous once I got started. This playlist was really helpful in preparing for the types of questions that may be asked and preparing the format of my answers. One big thing is if you're given a situational question (e.g. "What would you do if...?") you should also consider what you would NOT do, and why, even if it seems obvious. Remember you have a lot of time to talk about your response! And some faculty will want to ask follow up questions. There was also a writing portion, but it was pretty informal, so I wouldn't worry about it.

UIC is pretty well-known for making their acceptance decisions quickly. Some applicants (like myself) find out if they got in within 24-48 hours of their interview.

There are a lot of great videos on youtube on the MMI format and they also provide great examples of what you will encounter. I recently had an interview at uic cop too. When is your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed there last application cycle but ultimately decided not to attend.

Unfortunately I don't remember a whole lot about the specific questions, but I do remember not being too nervous once I got started. This playlist was really helpful in preparing for the types of questions that may be asked and preparing the format of my answers. One big thing is if you're given a situational question (e.g. "What would you do if...?") you should also consider what you would NOT do, and why, even if it seems obvious. Remember you have a lot of time to talk about your response! And some faculty will want to ask follow up questions. There was also a writing portion, but it was pretty informal, so I wouldn't worry about it.

UIC is pretty well-known for making their acceptance decisions quickly. Some applicants (like myself) find out if they got in within 24-48 hours of their interview.

Thank you so much!

There are a lot of great videos on youtube on the MMI format and they also provide great examples of what you will encounter. I recently had an interview at uic cop too. When is your interview?
My interview is tomorrow. I am very nervous :(

Do you remember the questions they asked you?

Do you remember the questions they asked you?

Hi Yara!

I interviewed and got accepted at UIC! I don't remember the questions. However, there are 6-7 rooms. And, it is like speed dating. They will ask you situational questions (can be stuff you draw on from your personal experiences and apply them). There is a short 10 minute essay. That's it!

I found out my acceptance on the next day!

Hope this helps! Cheers!

Hello everyone,

I received an invite for an interview for UIC pharmacy school Early decision. I was wondering what are the chances of getting accepted for early decision? And also I would appreciate some tips and advice. I am excited and a bit nervous :)

Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I received an invite for an interview for UIC pharmacy school Early decision. I was wondering what are the chances of getting accepted for early decision? And also I would appreciate some tips and advice. I am excited and a bit nervous :)

Thank you!
Same, I also recieved an invite too. Do you mind sending me an email at [email protected] so we can talk about it? I am also very nervous trying to find out what will they ask