Uic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xguo77

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes UIC to process the secondaries? My everything was ready about a month ago, still no news, please help, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

My last letter of rec was mailed a few weeks ago, I'm in-state, and I haven't heard anything either. I don't know how long it takes though sorry. Hope that helps a little.

I got an email with a link to the status page. The link doesn't work, so I don't know my status yet...

Did the link work for anyone else? If so, can you post it, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't know about that status page. You can call them on thursdays and they will tell you what they've received.

sonya

i haven't heard anything back from them yet, but one of my fellow illinoisans received her interview invite from them today. (and received the status email last night)

I'm an Illinois resident as well and haven't heard a peep from UIC. Should I be worried? Did any of you receive secondaries or anything like that? How did you know where and when to send your LORs?

Figures. Thanks! I'll get cracking on that tomorrow after the website is up and running again!

I think maybe it takes a month? I was complete at UIC at the end of July and I just got an interview invite yesterday.

I think maybe it takes a month? I was complete at UIC at the end of July and I just got an interview invite yesterday.

via email, phone or letter? Please let me know and thank you!

through snail mail. I also got the status page link, but it didn't work.