UK Squatter Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whuds said:
Funny how you must feel superior by insulting me I do not even post over here any more and came over to see whats up, You just blindly insult me why not man enough to come over to VMD or did I ban you for insults like this?
Someone has to be the mod for the SC forum, so you pick on me.

Well I noticed this form is not moderated well so look only a weak person can only make a point in an insultive and inmature way and Doctors are supposed to protect the weak and heal the sick God help us from the likes of you!

calling me a liar is fighting words in Georgia you ***.

BY the way yea I went to that School but ran into problems there by the ADMIN and woke up. If you read any of my latest posts there you will see.
I left last year and when these problems happened after I left I hoped the school would work out these problems but so far hasn't yea it's a mess and I think it should close down and go away.
I made a mistake just like the thousand or so who went there over the last 5 years but I woke up and went somewhere else. I believed the cheer leaders for the school and was hooked into it. It's over now the final truth has hit the fan. I got over it and started over at another school.

I'm strong and will survive , but if you have a problem with me don't run to another web site like a coward and post crap.

seems to me that you misled people for quite some time. you should be ashamed that you were a shill for those corrupt bastards. Then when the heatw was turned on you scurried like a cockroach. shame on you.
one day you will be judged. you have a lot to atone for my good man
and
if the ignoramus label fits, wear it. people can read your drivel and decide for themselves. I guess the only thing that seperates you from shills like BTS and MTT is that those guys at least probably got some under the table $ for their evil doings. You weren't probably smart enough to do that......or were their other favors from the chief rat ;)
and
speaking of the venerial MD forum:
I avoid that forum since it's clearly moderated by an ignoramus and is infiltrated with shills for the corrupt. not a good forum at all. must be why you are in chrge there. they have no standards both in terms of intellect and also in terms of moral fiber. Why must a person participate in a forum that frankly is a propoganda tool? I choose to abstain from that cesspool of misinformation.
this forum is far far better and has a long track record of success. There no shills in the moderation crew here. What you see is what you get. Leorl and Ewen are stand up individuals, and quite frankly they are not trolling a forum 24/7 closing threads. My God folks, get a life!!(How in the Hell do you people study? No wonder why you are at 3rd rate schools)

honesty is the best policy,oh wait, I am telling you that.
forget it. blarney is the best policy. Carry on

Members don't see this ad.

pruritis_ani said:
Dead, but trying to reincarnate an identical St Chris in another English location.

What a bunch of idiots. Going down with the ship to the bitter end.

apparently they are dumber than rats.
rats know when a ship is going to sink.

A point of information: one of our mods, stephew is a mod over at VMD.

This thread has clearly devolved. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.