ashar008

5+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2014
Hello guys, I just started by radiology electives this month and will be beginning my R1 soon. What I noticed just now is how difficult of a modality ultrasound actually is. Especially on board style questions where you don't have much information given, ex: the tech sheet. I noticed that alot of senior residents struggle on ultrasound as well. We are expected to start ultrasound reads before CT abdomen and pelvis. So I was wondering what are your guys best resources for resident level books on ultrasound and a good ultrasound artifact book. Thank you.

SirGecko

Go Navy
10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2008
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I like the requisites for ultrasound. Also the radprimer modules weren’t bad.

Last edited:

SirGecko

Go Navy
10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2008
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
The requisites is a series of radiology books. I like them generally but specifically I think the ultrasound one is a good book to read on your first ultrasound rotation.

(oh and I just saw the typo in my first post, sorry about that. It’s corrected now)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads