UMaryland Interview in Two days! any advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lilysomj

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my interview scheduled for this coming Tuesday.
I'm little nervous/exciting.
Those of you who had interview at Maryland,
do you have any advice or comment on your experience?
Since this is my first interview, I really don't know what to expect.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I have my interview scheduled for this coming Tuesday.
I'm little nervous/exciting.
Those of you who had interview at Maryland,
do you have any advice or comment on your experience?
Since this is my first interview, I really don't know what to expect.
Thanks.

i think you have the first interview date with them so i can't help you with anything specific to the school...however, i just had my first interview at penn and i was pretty nervous for the first one too....just be yourself! they're bringing you to the school because they like what they've seen so far. i know of a kid who interviewed there last cycle and they told him that they didn't think he could succeed in dschool but ended up accepting him! so definitely don't get tripped up on any seemingly discouraging questions. i'm guessing they like to see how you respond to things like that.

whatever happens, good luck to you for this and all interviews! :)

Wow, can't believe it's been 5 years since my Maryland interview. If it's anything like it was back then.. Relax and be yourself. The interview was a straight up conversation with some pretty standard questions mixed in. Search the board and you will find them easily.

Best of luck to you. I loved my experience at Maryland and am proud to be a Maryland grad..

Hup

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats~! please report back to let us know how it went...

would u mind sharing ur stats/ are u a reapp? thanks!