Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be attending UMass Boston's post-bacc program and would like to connect with others who also plan to attend UMass Boston.
By the way, would you suggest that I rent somewhere close to the Red Line?
How about renting really far away like in Quincy? Some places in that region go for as low as $800. For a similar place in Boston or Cambridge, I would be forced to pay $3,500. I understand it takes an hour to get to Quincy by the red line.
By the way, would you suggest that I rent somewhere close to the Red Line?
How about renting really far away like in Quincy? Some places in that region go for as low as $800. For a similar place in Boston or Cambridge, I would be forced to pay $3,500. I understand it takes an hour to get to Quincy by the red line.