UMASS....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ecm2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone definitely going next year? .....

Members don't see this ad.

Yipper! I sure am! Are you? If so, PM me so we can chat!

Gary

I will be there!
Any of you going to the orientation on June 1?

Bee

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, whats up...
I have my graduation (from Lehigh, in PA) on June 2nd, so I can't go to the orientation thingy. Why is my school graduating so late? What were they thinking?

Libby

Yeah, June 1 sounds cool. Are any of your "significant others" going? My girlfriend is coming. Maybe our "others" can meet. In any case...are you people going to the Jillians thing too?

Gary

Oh, I am so jealous. I want to go to the June 1st thing too. Too bad I am waitlisted. :(

Any one planning to withdraw from UMass? :)

I'm definitely going to UMass too, and the orientation, and Jillian's since it's right down the street from my apt. My SO's bachelor party is that day (camping trip) so he can't come :(. Is anyone bringing parents or siblings? Is anyone going on that MOE thing? I'm probably not since I need to work every day I can until school starts...

Have fun tomorrow, everyone!

Has anyone heard anything recently about the waitlist at UMASS? I am on the waitlist, and am curiuos if anyone from the waitlist has received an acceptance. Ahhh...Waiting is so wonderful! :wink:

hey-
for those of you who have been accepted and are going to UMASS this fall, i was wondering what your credentials were like (undergrad school, overall gpa, major, science gpa, research, extracurriculars, etc.)...could you let me know? i'm definitely interested in going...i'm originally from mass., but went to school in nyc.....and i won't be applying until next summer. any advice would be helpful!

-julie