UMD Baltimore Class of 2017

Started by Elisaveth
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Elisaveth

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody who applied ED and interviewed heard back from UMD yet? I saw on PharmCAS that all ED programs should have gotten back to students by the 19th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The deadline was recent or is soon, I don't think they send out interview invites till mid or late January

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SDN Mobile
 
I looked for an other thread but for some reason i am not able to find it. Can you post a link to the other discussion forum. thanks