UMD Eastern Shore Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks you too! Do you (or anyone out there) know when we are expected to hear back regarding an interview, etc for those who applied for early decision?
 
I just submitted my app a week ago, nervous because I don't know when pharmcas will verify it and it needs to be submitted by January 15th.
 
I just submitted my app a week ago, nervous because I don't know when pharmcas will verify it and it needs to be submitted by January 15th.
You still hav time.
For estern shore be prepared for ur interview. Very stressfull . 3o min with each member so almost 2h with 4 members.
U still hav a case study in group to discuss in front of 3 member of the faculty.