UMDNJ MBS Stratford 2013-2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adamst1227

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, I have just received acceptance today and will be attending the GSBS Masters of Biomedical Sciences program this Fall. I didn't see thread here for this program specifically for this year, so I decided to create one. I have created a Facebook group for this program, for which the link is posted below, for the 2013-2014 year and invite all those who have been accepted to join it so we can start to get to know each other as well as help each other succeed. Any past students are encouraged to join as well in the hopes you can offer us new students guidance. Post in this thread as well if you'd like. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Tanique

https://www.facebook.com/groups/534304836605375/