UMDNJ-NJMS Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rahmanm1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at New Jersey Medical school with Dr. Lawrence Feldman who is the Vice President of the Microbiology Department there. I just wanted to get some suggestions or word of advice before I go for the interview. Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

rahmanm1 said:
I have an interview at New Jersey Medical school with Dr. Lawrence Feldman who is the Vice President of the Microbiology Department there. I just wanted to get some suggestions or word of advice before I go for the interview. Thanks a lot.

When is your interview?

and how do you know who your interviewer is going to be?

yeah im wondering the same thing... u shouldnt have found out the names already.....

also, to medhacker, that URM lower stats video put me to SLEEP.

Members don't see this ad :)
theunderdog said:
also, to medhacker, that URM lower stats video put me to SLEEP.

It's probably the intended result :laugh:

beponychick said:
what video are you guys talking about?

Hey beponychick

Look at my signature :)

medhacker said:
Hey beponychick

Look at my signature :)

yeah!!! so funny how the guy's eyes move left and right as he is reading the script.

beponychick said:
yeah!!! so funny how the guy's eyes move left and right as he is reading the script.

hey girl

on another note

I think you wrote on another thread that you had already interviewed at NJMS?

if yes did you know who your interviewer was going to be before interviewing?

medhacker said:
hey girl

on another note

I think you wrote on another thread that you had already interviewed at NJMS?

if yes did you know who your interviewer was going to be before interviewing?

yep, i interviewed at NJMS on oct 20th. Nope, I did not know who my interviewer was until the day of the interview. I am surprised that the OP would have that information already.

hey bepony chick,

i know NJMS is a top choice of yours. any news from heinrich?

theunderdog said:
hey bepony chick,

i know NJMS is a top choice of yours. any news from heinrich?

No, I havent heard anything from Dr. Heinrich. This Thursday will mark 4 weeks post-interview. I really hope I hear something. I think I would pass out on the phone.

bump.

Just curious if there is any action on the NJMS front. :)

im wondering where the original poster went. im still curious as to how he/she found out his/her interviewer.

i interviewed with that guy last year. very nice, easy to talk to. of british descent. didn't ask me enough ****, so i had to come back for a second interview though. it was a relaxed chat.