• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

rahmanm1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 13, 2005
1
0
Status
Pre-Medical
I have an interview at New Jersey Medical school with Dr. Lawrence Feldman who is the Vice President of the Microbiology Department there. I just wanted to get some suggestions or word of advice before I go for the interview. Thanks a lot.
 

medhacker

We can end world poverty!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2005
2,516
4
It's all 'bout God's strategy
Status
rahmanm1 said:
I have an interview at New Jersey Medical school with Dr. Lawrence Feldman who is the Vice President of the Microbiology Department there. I just wanted to get some suggestions or word of advice before I go for the interview. Thanks a lot.

When is your interview?

and how do you know who your interviewer is going to be?


.
 

theunderdog

Medical Student (Slave)
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2005
798
2
Status
yeah im wondering the same thing... u shouldnt have found out the names already.....

also, to medhacker, that URM lower stats video put me to SLEEP.
 
About the Ads

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,503
0
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
medhacker said:
Hey beponychick


Look at my signature :)

yeah!!! so funny how the guy's eyes move left and right as he is reading the script.
 

medhacker

We can end world poverty!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2005
2,516
4
It's all 'bout God's strategy
Status
beponychick said:
yeah!!! so funny how the guy's eyes move left and right as he is reading the script.
hey girl

on another note

I think you wrote on another thread that you had already interviewed at NJMS?

if yes did you know who your interviewer was going to be before interviewing?
 

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,503
0
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
medhacker said:
hey girl

on another note

I think you wrote on another thread that you had already interviewed at NJMS?

if yes did you know who your interviewer was going to be before interviewing?
yep, i interviewed at NJMS on oct 20th. Nope, I did not know who my interviewer was until the day of the interview. I am surprised that the OP would have that information already.
 

theunderdog

Medical Student (Slave)
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2005
798
2
Status
hey bepony chick,

i know NJMS is a top choice of yours. any news from heinrich?
 

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,503
0
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
theunderdog said:
hey bepony chick,

i know NJMS is a top choice of yours. any news from heinrich?

No, I havent heard anything from Dr. Heinrich. This Thursday will mark 4 weeks post-interview. I really hope I hear something. I think I would pass out on the phone.
 

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
1,503
0
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
bump.


Just curious if there is any action on the NJMS front. :)
 

theunderdog

Medical Student (Slave)
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2005
798
2
Status
im wondering where the original poster went. im still curious as to how he/she found out his/her interviewer.
 

femmedargent

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2005
150
0
Status
i interviewed with that guy last year. very nice, easy to talk to. of british descent. didn't ask me enough ****, so i had to come back for a second interview though. it was a relaxed chat.
 
About the Ads