UMDNJ Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

timmah2k

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we fill and submit UMDNJ's secondary online? The letter I got in the mail gave me web address where I can dl the secondary, but no where could I find a link for an online application process.

Also for their PS, they ask what we have done to prepare for medical school. I decided to go into medicine after an altering moment, so I don't have much preparation. What other things could I talk about?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

They didn't have an online app last year - I got mine in the mail. Don't know if they've since changed to an online format but if the letter only said "download" the app the you probably have to print it out and mail it in.

As for the essay, maybe you can talk about what you're planning to do this year to prepare yourself?

timmah2k said:
Can we fill and submit UMDNJ's secondary online? The letter I got in the mail gave me web address where I can dl the secondary, but no where could I find a link for an online application process.

Also for their PS, they ask what we have done to prepare for medical school. I decided to go into medicine after an altering moment, so I don't have much preparation. What other things could I talk about?

Thank you.
Can you talk about how your "altering moment" has prepared you in a way very few could have experienced?? Just don't re write what you might have already said in PS. Maybe expand...

timmah2k said:

Thank you.

I got a secondary letter from NJ also, and the way I did it was download it in Word format, then printed it. I talked to some of the admissions staff, and they just want you to mail in what you downloaded, and attach the secondary PS on separate pieces of paper. GOOD LUCK!