UMDNJ-SOM Class of 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

DrNic06

Hello class of 2006! I just started this thread because every other D.O. school has a post up. I thought this would be a chance for all of us to introduce ourselves, and a place to post concerns and fears and pearls of wisdom for each other. Since there are so few of us, I figure this would be a good jump-off point without face-to-face stuttering or clammy hands.
Oh, BTW; I am looking for apartments in the area, and they are look pretty ridiculous! But hey, what else can I expect from good ol' McGreedy-run NJ? Due to this fact, I am entertaining the idea of a roomate. If you are a female, preferably non-psychotic, write me at [email protected] , and we can talk.
I'm nervous about Sunday (the white coat ceremony), but this is what I have been working towards.

Feel free to leave a little something about yourselves...

DrNic:)

Members don't see this ad.

DrNic06,

Greetings and salutations. We did have a Class of '06 thread somewhere around here, but it seems to have faded away. That's OK, we can have new one.

Good luck with apartment shopping. It may be tough finding a roomie at this point because orientation starts next week.

I'm a little anxious about the White Coat Ceremony, which is tomorrow already! I'm glad that schools starting 'cause I need something to make me get off of my lazy a*#.
I'm sure there's plenty of important stuff during orientation, but doesn't a week of orientation seem a bit excessive?

Hey Brian...just PMed Adam...he wishes us luck.

Good luck to you!

I start Wednesday.

Don't hesitate to drive across the bridge to hang out...unless, of course, us PCOMers aren't good enough for you!

:D

Hey Josh,

I'll make sure to stop by some time. We had our white coat ceremony today, everything was cool. Now everythings feels so official. I'll PM you.

Brian