UMDNJ-SOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slipslap

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone that is planning on attending SOM - have you found housing yet? Is anyone interested in renting a house in the area with 4 or 5 students instead of living in an apartment complex? I missed the accepted students day and I can't believe school starts in 4 months!! Looking forward to meeting everybody!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't even begun to look yet!! I hope I don't get screwed and not be able to find a place.

i know that many students live by themselves in a select few of the apartment complexes around UMDNJ-SOM. i am still debating about whether or not i would like a roomie or not in med school, but thats just my two cents about UMDNJ-SOM. any thoughts about the pro's and con's of living with others vs. living on your own???

i want to live alone. i am looking for a condo. But i have been commuting for the past couple of years and living with my parents makes me want to live alone for a while. I know i can't believe school is starting soon. Have a good week. :clap: :clap: