UMES class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

raated_e

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone apply to UMES pharmay school this year? I went for an interview yesterday march 14th
 
Did anyone apply to UMES pharmay school this year? I went for an interview yesterday march 14th
My interview is on April 1st. Would you mind sharing the type of questions they were asking and is there a group presentation? How many people showed up for the interview?
 
My interview is on April 1st. Would you mind sharing the type of questions they were asking and is there a group presentation? How many people showed up for the interview?
Sorry we signed a disclosure agreement saying we won't reveal any questions or the process of the interview . If I remember correctly I think 12 people showed up that day including me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry we signed a disclosure agreement saying we won't reveal any questions or the process of the interview . If I remember correctly I think 12 people showed up that day including me
Did you hear back from them yet? I got a call a couple of days ago.