You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UMich 2016
Started by FN88
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They have called two batches, do they invite more? No clue
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No idea?did anyone call them
Thanks, lets stay hopeful
jul 10 batch, can someone please provide info on how was the interview, what was asked in the bench test...i heard the bench test was not that difficult
cris007
pls share your stats guysAny female willing to share accommodation 20 July Michigan?
I booked a hotel near Michigan. Anyone looking for accommodation can contact me.
Got rejection email today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a rejection mail today too. 🙁
heyI got a rejection mail today too. 🙁
what are your stats?
NoWere you interviewed there?
What are your stats??Waitlisted 🙁
Waitlisted as well.
HiWaitlisted as well.
]does anyone know how long is this wait list?
Till December
HiTill December
do you know how many students are on the list?
All those who are not selected are waitlisted in Michigan
Hi.All those who are not selected are waitlisted in Michigan
Is there any way you can know what your rank ( or number) on that waitlist is?
Hi.I dont think so. I have heard of rejections as well in Michigan
Were those rejected intrerviewed first or just rejected without an interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't mean to mislead . This info was provided as per some student at umich. Not my theory
Sorry to hear that. I interviewed on the 20th and was waitlisted. When was your interview?Do not mislead people!! Its not true that all those who are not selected for an interview are waitlisted.
My application is rejected.
Good luck for the final result. I had applied a week before the deadline, was not selected for an interview.Sorry to hear that. I interviewed on the 20th and was waitlisted. When was your interview?
Hi, when did you get the invitation. Can you please share your statsHi
Please can you tell what was asked in the bench and mini stations. I have an interview on 15 July