Umich interviews remaining

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mountain Cow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Umich MD program webpage says that 620/800 interviews have already been offered (as of 10/28/07). Is it likely that the MSTP has also offered 3/4 of interviews already too?

I would be thrilled to interview at my state school.

Members don't see this ad.

all anyone could do here is speculate...this is a good question to ask the MSTP admissions office about.

The Umich MD program webpage says that 620/800 interviews have already been offered (as of 10/28/07). Is it likely that the MSTP has also offered 3/4 of interviews already too?

I would guess that is the case. Especially because MSTP secondary materials were due 10/15 and MD-only ones are not due until 12/31 (although by that point I wonder if there will be any interviews left!)

Members don't see this ad :)

Don't worry, I met a bunch of students at Mich who said they interviewed on the last possible date (in March, I think?) and were accepted. It's an awesome school :).

Thanks for the perspective Solitude.
And congratulations on your acceptance there!