• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

UMich Turnover Time?

Medical Whore

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2004
    Hi all, for those who have applied to UMich MSTP and have gotten a response (interview invite, rejected, etc) what was the time between completion of your application (i.e. they received all material and flagged your application as 'complete') and your response? Also, did they respond via email, phone, snail mail, or through the UM secondary website? Thanks in advance.

SeventhSon

SIMMER DOWN
    10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Aug 23, 2005
    San Diego
    1. MD/PhD Student
      Medical ***** said:
      Hi all, for those who have applied to UMich MSTP and have gotten a response (interview invite, rejected, etc) what was the time between completion of your application (i.e. they received all material and flagged your application as 'complete') and your response? Also, did they respond via email, phone, snail mail, or through the UM secondary website? Thanks in advance.

I got an invite less than 2 weeks after I was complete. I was complete there 10/17 and got my invite 10/26, both notices by e-mail with nothing on the website. From the looks of the interview thread they have been sort of quiet in handing out invites.

FYI, I was born in Ann Arbor and my parents are both Michigan alums, so I think they looked at those facts and decided they wanted to see what I have to say more quickly.

Oh and one more FYI my file had been sitting there lacking one letter all summer and was finally officially complete 10/17

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.