UMich Turnover Time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medical Whore

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, for those who have applied to UMich MSTP and have gotten a response (interview invite, rejected, etc) what was the time between completion of your application (i.e. they received all material and flagged your application as 'complete') and your response? Also, did they respond via email, phone, snail mail, or through the UM secondary website? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Medical ***** said:
Hi all, for those who have applied to UMich MSTP and have gotten a response (interview invite, rejected, etc) what was the time between completion of your application (i.e. they received all material and flagged your application as 'complete') and your response? Also, did they respond via email, phone, snail mail, or through the UM secondary website? Thanks in advance.

I got an invite less than 2 weeks after I was complete. I was complete there 10/17 and got my invite 10/26, both notices by e-mail with nothing on the website. From the looks of the interview thread they have been sort of quiet in handing out invites.

FYI, I was born in Ann Arbor and my parents are both Michigan alums, so I think they looked at those facts and decided they wanted to see what I have to say more quickly.

Oh and one more FYI my file had been sitting there lacking one letter all summer and was finally officially complete 10/17

My application has been complete for 3 weeks and I haven't heard back. Does anyone know when their next round of interview invites is going to happen or have my chances here pretty much been erased? :(