UMinn Interview Swap

Started by CRAZYTERP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CRAZYTERP

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already posted this on Otomatch but thought I might try here as well... Sorry for the Spam if you got it twice.

I am scheduled for the 29th of Nov at Minnesota and want to switch to Dec 1. Anyone who is flexible want to trade dates? Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
CT
 
What I said on Otomatch was confirmed by an e-mail from our program coordinator today: Dec 1 is for U of M students only, sorry.... And as I remember from last year, that interview day is totally different because there isn't the same need to introduce the program starting from scratch.