UMN interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kjain412

ks
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone with interview call from Minnesota?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I got a call too. When is your interview date?

Congratulations to those who got the interview calls.. And all the best to other waiting for the IV call..:)

Congrats guys and good luck in the interview, can any one answer my question, are you an applicants for the 2012 or 2013 cycle?
Thanks

Congrats guys and good luck in the interview, can any one answer my question, are you an applicants for the 2012 or 2013 cycle?
Thanks

It is fro 2013 cycle surely... most uni have started early iv's this year and umn started appln in March so m sure it is for 2013 cycle....

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, how many seats UMN offer for PASS program? and do they have a bench test or not?

Thanks

UMN offers 10 seats. They don't have a bench test, but they have something else they call it skill assessment test. Check this link ,Q# 55

Good luck for your interview Alex...do get back to us after your interview. :thumbup:

hey congrats! Question for Alex.. when did you apply and how soon did you hear back? Also did you already take NBDE Part 2? What were your other stats like? TOEFL? Part 1? Did you include letter of rec?

Thanks!

Any female wants to share accommodation for UMN interview on 6th June?

So, I guess the rejections come via postal mail..and calls for interview via email..!!

Any female wants to share accommodation for UMN interview on 6th June?

Do UMN send interviews that early?
and how many candidates do they interview each time?

Last edited:
any updates abt the interview and when would they be calling further candidates..??

if i apply now for minnesota...is it fine? or is it too late ...im just waitin for my score cards, to send with appliction. please suggest

if i apply now for minnesota...is it fine? or is it too late ...im just waitin for my score cards, to send with appliction. please suggest
Their application cycle is open until October..so you could still apply..

hey anyone who got iv or acceptance can tell scores please? it will be great help

Anybody know if UMN still sending interviews I got my complete application in June but didn't hear from them :(

Based on their application document, their DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 19, 2012 AT 5:00 PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME) which is a long time to go.
Also Janet A Campanaro [email protected] is out of office .

to me :
I will be out of the office July 9 through July 13, returning Monday, July 16th.

icon1.png

Anyone who recently had an interview at UMN, kindly share your experience.